We are often asked about the available home insurance discounts for Arvada residents. With that in mind, we thought we would share a list of the common discounts associated with homeowners insurance:
- Multi-Policy Discount: If you have more than one policy with the same insurance company, you may qualify for a multi-policy discount that gets you comprehensive protection and additional savings.
- Exclusive Group Savings: Insurance companies will often offer exclusive group savings on home insurance to employees and members of more than 14,000 employers, groups, credit unions, or alumni associations.
- Claims Free Discount: You’ll save on a new home policy if you have not filed a claim with your previous insurance carrier for five years or more.
- Safe Homeowner Program: You don’t need to be a new customer to be rewarded for being a responsible homeowner. If your policy remains claims-free for three years, you could save on your premium.
- Early Shopper Discount: Save on your home insurance when you request a quote before your policy with another carrier expires.
- Protective Devices Discount: Save on your home insurance by outfitting your home with protective devices such as smoke alarms, deadbolts, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, burglar alarms, or sprinklers.
- Insured to Value Discount: When you insure up to 100% of the cost to replace your home (usually different from the market value or selling price), you may receive a discount.
- Newly Purchased Home Discount: Receive special savings if you’ve recently purchased your home.
- New/Renovated Home Discount: You may qualify for special savings if your home was built or substantially renovated recently.