Arvada Motorcycle Insurance

Choosing the right insurance policy for your motorcycle can be confusing.   With state-mandated insurance requirements and a variety of coverage options available, you must work with an agent who can help you navigate through it.

To help ensure you find the right Arvada motorcycle insurance, we want to explain what coverages are available:

Motorcycle Liability Coverage

Motorcycle liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause to other people involved in an accident. You can also purchase guest passenger liability insurance, which will protect a passenger injured on the motorcycle in an accident.

Motorcycle Collision Coverage

Collision insurance covers damage to your motorcycle when you collide with another vehicle or object. Motorcycle collision coverage is similar to auto collision coverage. If your motorcycle is totaled, collision coverage will cover the actual cash value before the loss occurs.
Motorcycle Comprehensive Coverage
Motorcycle comprehensive coverage pays for damages caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft, or vandalism. However, just like collision coverage, your insurance company will pay for damages minus your deductible and will cover only the book value of the motorcycle.

Custom Parts

Remember that a standard motorcycle insurance policy will usually only cover the common factory parts on your motorcycle. If you have a custom paint job or additional accessories on the bike,e you will need
Remember that most comprehensive collision coverages will only cover the factory standard parts on your motorcycle. If you decide to add on any optional accessories such as chrome parts, a custom paint job, trailers, or sidecars, you should look into obtaining additional or optional equipment coverage.

Motorcycle Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage

Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage protects you and your bike from damages caused by another driver who doesn’t have insurance (uninsured) or doesn’t have enough coverage limits (underinsured) to cover your damages.
This coverage typically pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other damages. You may need to check with your agent, though, to see if your uninsured/underinsured coverage includes property damage.   Some policies don’t offer that coverage as the insurance company figures it is already included in your comprehensive and collision coverage.